Week of March 1st-4th
Math- Kindergarten is working on addition facts using pictures through 20. First grade is continuing to work on telling time to the hour and half hour. Second Grade will be working on two step story problems.
Literacy- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd will be focusing on verbs. You can help at home by calling attention to the verbs (action words) in their books at home. Check out the books in their book bags to see where they are at.
Projects- On Tuesday, groups will be making and sharing the recipe they decided on. Please make sure to send your ingredients TUESDAY. We will be doing a whole school Dr. Seuss activity on Wednesday to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday.
- NO SCHOOL, MONDAY FEBRUARY 29th.
- March 1-4th- READ ACROSS AMERICA WEEK. (see schedule for dress up days)
- Trimester 2 ends March 2nd. Report cards will be available via skyward on Thursday, March 10th.
- We are in need of small paper plates. If you could send some in by Wednesday, we'd appreciate it.
- Conferences will be changed to Tuesday March 15- these conferences are by request. We have contacted you if we would like to meet with you and discuss your child's progress. Please call the office to schedule an appt.
- March 18th- PTO Beach Day