Math- Kindergarten is finishing unit two and will begin working on teen numbers and groups of ten. 1st grade is working on mixed story problems (deciding whether to add or subtract). 2nd grade is working on story problems involving two digit addition. Great job on continuing to turn in math homework on Mondays.
Literacy- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd will be focusing on the proper ways to speak publicly in preparation for our showcase night next Tuesday night, 5:30-6:30. We will also be working on comparing and contrasting fictional stories. Mrs. Stahl's groups new sight words were: her, he, she.
Projects- We will be preparing for our showcase night next week Monday and Tuesday. The students will be set up around the gym and will be presenting what they learned from our project on communities. We look forward to seeing you all by 5:30pm.
- Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for outside recess.
- Trimester ends Nov. 25th.
- Report cards will be available be on skyward on December 4th.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING. NO SCHOOL November 26th-27th.
- We're looking for white paper plates and toilet paper tubes for a turkey project we'd like to do next week Wednesday. Thanks!